Directions to Gorman Nature Center
Map of Gorman Nature Center's Trail System
|Gorman Nature Center
|Dedicated to education, enjoyment and preservation of Richland County's natural
areas and inhabitants.
|2295 Lexington Ave.- Mansfield, Ohio 44907
|2295 Lexington Ave.
Mansfield, Ohio 44907
|Richland County Park District
|If you are planning a visit to the Gorman Nature center, please review these regulations in order to
preserve the GNC in a natural wild condition for all to safely enjoy:
1. GNC grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk only. Use of the park at night is prohibited unless
authorized by Park District staff.
2. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at all times.
3. All trails are for hiking and skiing only and are strictly closed to bicycles, horses, and any motorized
4. All plants and animals are protected and should not be removed or tampered with in any way.
5. Visitors are prohibited from releasing wild or domestic animals on GNC grounds.
6. There should be no camping, swimming, or open fires on GNC grounds. Hunting, trapping, and fishing
are also prohibited.
7. Trails may be used for dog walking granted the dog is on a leash. If you are using the trails for dog
walking please be responsible and clean up after your dog.
Call the Nature Center at (419) 884-3764 for more information about our activities or to schedule a
program for your class!